Some questions you could ask customers during interviews to gain insights into their decision-making processes and preferences, based on the March 2023 call with Anita Toth
– What led you to become a customer of our company?
– How did you first hear about our company?
– What is your overall experience with our products/services?
– What do you like most about our products/services?
– What could we improve on?
– How likely are you to continue using our products/services?
– Would you recommend our products/services to others? Why or why not?
– How do our products/services compare to others you’ve used in the past?
– What made you choose our products/services over our competitors?
– What are the most important factors in your decision-making process when choosing products/services?
– Do you have any suggestions for new products/services we could offer?
– Have you had any challenges or issues while using our products/services? How were they resolved?
– How often do you typically use our products/services?
– Would you like to see any changes or updates to our products/services in the future?
Remember, while these questions provide a good starting point, it’s important to tailor them to your specific business and industry and always to approach customer interviews with a curious and open-minded attitude.